What have our Jural Assemblies accomplished?
- Michigan Settled as a de jure state interim in 2010 and recognized by seven foreign countries.
- Issued 21 Requisitions to Joint Chiefs, Judge Advocate General, and the Pentagon 12-2011 resulting in putting Trump into the Presidency, formation of the Space Force, and much more.
- Stopped Obama from going into Syria with boots on the ground, September 10, 2013.
- Voiding the Act of 1871 causing the Queen to lose her power and walking behind Trump and Trump inspecting the Queen's military.
- Act of 1871 voided rendering D.C. as a dead foreign Crown owned Vatican run city state and our country defaulted to military control.
- Alaska with unrebutted original Nation=State settlement November 5, 2020.
Is there any other group that can claim anything like this?
One can only teach from experience and we have it!
All we have seen from other groups is people getting nowhere or ending up in jail.
Assemblies get their rights from
The Bill of Rights and
Our THREE VOTES!
1. The Grand Jury
2. The Petit Jury (Trial Jury)
And the Supreme Court recognized that fact...
1992 Supreme Court Decision - US vs Williams
We the people have been providentially provided legal recourse to address the criminal conduct of persons themselves entrusted to dispense justice.
In the Supreme Court case of United States v. Williams, 112 S. Ct. 1735, 504 U.S. 36, 118 L. Ed. 2d 352 (1992), Justice Antonin Scalia, writing the Majority Opinion, confirmed that the American Grand Jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people.
It is in effect a fourth branch of government "governed" and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people, and its authority emanates from the 5th Amendment of the Bill of Rights.
Thus, citizens have the unbridled right to empanel their own grand juries and present "True Bills" of indictment to a court, which is then required to commence a criminal proceeding. Our Founding Fathers presciently thereby created a "buffer" that the people may rely upon for justice, when public officials, including judges, criminally violate the law.
Copyright © 2022 WeThePeopleOfNC.org - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy